Download a list of all training, plus the registration form below:
To Register for individual classes through Eventbrite click the links below:
- The Intentional Teacher: 7/21 & 7/28/2022 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-intentional-teacher-july-21-28-2022-must-come-to-both-trainings-tickets-344816434237
- Beyond Open & Closed Questions: 8/9 & 8/11/2022 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/beyond-open-closed-questions-89-811-2022-must-come-to-both-trainings-tickets-372881216757
- ITS SIDS:
- 8/25/22 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/its-sids-meets-dcdee-safety-sleep-training-for-teachers-administrators-tickets-372783614827
- 9/20/22 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/its-sids-meets-dcdee-safety-sleep-training-for-teachers-administrators-tickets-372801297717
- 10/11/22 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/its-sids-meets-dcdee-safety-sleep-training-for-teachers-administrators-tickets-372808088027
- Playground Safery: 9/13 & 9/15/22 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/playground-safety-913-915-2022-tickets-373235957797
- EPR Emergency Preparedness & Response: 9/22/2022 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/epr-emergency-preparedness-and-response-for-child-care-providers-tickets-372971185857
- Toxic Stress: 10/18/22 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/toxic-stress-in-young-children-101822-tickets-344938138257
- Find the Balance: Come in Stressed, Come out Revitalized: 10/25/22 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/find-your-balance-come-in-stressed-come-out-revitalized-tickets-373331724237
- Fire Safety: July-October 2022 On-Demand: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fire-safety-tickets-371443285867
Instructions for Registering for Classes
- Advanced Payment is Required
- Complete the registration form in full. (complete one form per participant). Print Clearly
- Select the classes you would like to register for and add the total amount to be paid at the bottom.
- You may pay by Checks or Money order; please make payable to SSDC. (NO CASH) or use Eventbrite to pay online.
- Link to Register and Pay Online through Eventbrite
- Please attach form of payment or emailed receipt (if paying online) with the registration form and the payment page. Make sure all pages have your name on it.
If your money is received after a workshop is full or if a workshop is cancelled you will be informed by phone. The rescheduled date will be given to you or you may choose another workshop. Smart Start of Davidson County is not responsible for registration forms or fees lost in the mail or not delivered on time. Please remember your workshop location and time. Confirmations will not be sent. If you register and do not attend no refund or credit will be given. You will not be able to switch classes. Classes fill up fast; so please turn in registration as soon as possible. Active participation during the live event is required to receive DCDEE credit for this training. Must have valid email and access to internet. A link to the zoom training will be emailed to you
[ai1ec view=”agenda” cat_name=”trainings-for-early-childhood-professionals”]