Smart Start of Davidson County offers financial assistance to help qualifying families pay for child care.
- Child Care Scholarship Info
- Scholarship Program Income Eligibility
- Child Care Scholarship Program Application
- Employment Verification Form (for new jobs or for parents/guardians that do not have copies of check stubs)
- Self-Employment Packet (for parents/guardians that are self-employed)
- Scholarship Change of Information Form (inform us of your changes here)
- Child & Family Information Review Form (for families selected from the SSDC Scholarship waiting list)
*For families recently selected from the SSDC waiting list, please click here for a copy of all documents that were mailed to you: October 2023 Waiting List Pull Packet (mailed)
Lauren Nesbitt, Child Care Scholarship Program Manager
Phone: 336-249-6688 x 223
Julia Soto, Child Care Scholarship Specialist
Phone: 336-249-6688 x 215
Si tiene preguntas or para mas informacion, Julia Soto 336-249-6688 x 215
PARENT ORIENTATION (for parents that are NEW to the SSDC Scholarship Program).
*Video Correction: SSDC and the state of North Carolina’s fiscal year begins July 1st each year and ends June 30th of the following year.
Parent Orientation Info Packet (notes from Parent Orientation)